My original version of this got deleted. But I found an Italian translation that somehow survived. So it's a little off now. Maybe I'll fix it later maybe I won't.
Very upset that my original review got deleted and for some reason it was only an Italian one that's stayed active.
It's not like it was anything great, it's just a Naked Gun review, a basic summary of the plot, of one or two comedic moments. Then I rambled on about a possible reboot of Naked Gun and how I don't think it would work out. Still all that time and work are gone and I'm stuck with this incomprehensible gibberish, that I just don't have the heart to correct. So I'm going to put this little statement here and hope that I don't run into this problem again.
Naked Gun knows how to open the movie, we start in Beirut in a counsel of bad clowns.
Everyone is going to attack America, but they are not sure how to do it. Ayatollah begins to dig a bit of insults. This pushs the man beside him, who turns out to be no other. Frank Drebin of the police squad!
Who perceives to punch the Ayatollah right in his silly stupid face. Then he continues attacking Gaddafi, Fidel Castro, Idi Amin and Mikhail Gorbachev.
Everyone is quite a bit disdainful, perhaps with the exception of Gorby. He could be the only decent person in the place, ironically he's the only one still alive as of this post.
Now Lieutenant Frank Drebin will head to Los Angeles where he immediately informed that his wife left him for a gym instructor that gives her the best sex shes ever had. He learns that his cop friand was recently shot and is now in danger of life in the hospital.
The Police Department is uncertain that her partner is not really a drug addict. Frank Drebin has only 24 hours to clear his name and finds a big plot in which the queen can be murdered.
There is also an interest in love, human condoms and a strange scene involving sexual assault with a concrete dildo.
Oh, the police hold your only PG-13 rating. If you were done today, you would be a movie R.
And, of course, Ricardo Montalbán that even in a spoof movie still stands out as Elegance. This is a big business.
All right, let's just say the big elephant killed in the room. OJ Simpson that the unnecessary sacrifice of human excrement is characterized by a role of semi proto in this movie, this was before the murders and, above all, his case where he pretends to be a good boy.
And in the defense of the movies they beat the shit she's always alive for the jokes. That is her close to justice as we are always coming to this horrible assassinated man.
I mentioned the murderer of OJ Simpson. I still want to talk it again; '' OJ Simpson is a killer '' and should be in jail for life to be a murderer! (Alleged assassin, murder assassination)
I've heard that someone wants to restart the Naked Gun franchise, which is always a bit suspicious.
Now the restart of everything you can think of, and it is not an idea of a person who is a committee saying; '' Here is a franchise that I bet we can make some money out of it. "Now that it might work if you're something like Star Wars or Star Trek, something like 'Stargate' will probably make money independently. The word stars is lost in all this fuck, maybe it's the secret to having a continuous success.
But I can not see the working police team: a modern spectrum is terrible, with no real jokes in them for the most part. It's just a humor of reference and it does not last for more than a few years.
Second, you do not have Leslie Nielsen and he is Lieutenant Frank Drebin. The idea could be affordable in another 30 years. When there has been such a long time that disconnection is complete.
But at that point you could even make your own movie and do it with it. It would be like restarting Flash Gordon today, you could do it technically, but there is no point. Also, it does not help Indiana Jones to be a technical restart of Flash Gordon.
But hey, maybe that's what the spoof industry needs. An airplane era spoofed film. Something that can rebrand the image, reports the black-hole spoof movies that are currently sunk.
I always feel artistically sorry for Leslie Nielsen, she did Typecast to make fun sandwiches. His unfortunate grace never had the chance to take off.
My original version of this got deleted. But I found an Italian translation that somehow survived. So it's a little off now.
Very upset that my original review got deleted and for some reason it was only an Italian one that's stayed active.
It's not like it was anything great, it's just a Naked Gun review, a basic summary of the plot, of one or two comedic moments. Then I rambled on about a possible reboot of Naked Gun and how I don't think it would work out. Still all that time and work are gone and I'm stuck with this incomprehensible gibberish, that I just don't have the heart to correct. So I'm going to put this little statement here and hope that I don't run into this problem again.
Naked Gun knows how to open the movie, we start in Beirut in a counsel of bad clowns.
Everyone is going to attack America, but they are not sure how to do it. Ayatollah begins to dig a bit of insults. This pushs the man beside him, who turns out to be no other. Frank Drebin of the police squad!
Who perceives to punch the Ayatollah right in his silly stupid face. Then he continues attacking Gaddafi, Fidel Castro, Idi Amin and Mikhail Gorbachev.
Everyone is quite a bit disdainful, perhaps with the exception of Gorby. He could be the only decent person in the place, ironically he's the only one still alive as of this post.
Now Lieutenant Frank Drebin will head to Los Angeles where he immediately informed that his wife left him for a gym instructor that gives her the best sex shes ever had. He learns that his cop friand was recently shot and is now in danger of life in the hospital.
The Police Department is uncertain that her partner is not really a drug addict. Frank Drebin has only 24 hours to clear his name and finds a big plot in which the queen can be murdered.
There is also an interest in love, human condoms and a strange scene involving sexual assault with a concrete dildo.
Oh, the police hold your only PG-13 rating. If you were done today, you would be a movie R.
And, of course, Ricardo Montalbán that even in a spoof movie still stands out as Elegance. This is a big business.
All right, let's just say the big elephant killed in the room. OJ Simpson that the unnecessary sacrifice of human excrement is characterized by a role of semi proto in this movie, this was before the murders and, above all, his case where he pretends to be a good boy.
And in the defense of the movies they beat the shit she's always alive for the jokes. That is her close to justice as we are always coming to this horrible assassinated man.
I mentioned the murderer of OJ Simpson. I still want to talk it again; '' OJ Simpson is a killer '' and should be in jail for life to be a murderer! (Alleged assassin, murder assassination)
I've heard that someone wants to restart the Naked Gun franchise, which is always a bit suspicious.
Now the restart of everything you can think of, and it is not an idea of a person who is a committee saying; '' Here is a franchise that I bet we can make some money out of it. "Now that it might work if you're something like Star Wars or Star Trek, something like 'Stargate' will probably make money independently. The word stars is lost in all this fuck, maybe it's the secret to having a continuous success.
But I can not see the working police team: a modern spectrum is terrible, with no real jokes in them for the most part. It's just a humor of reference and it does not last for more than a few years.
Second, you do not have Leslie Nielsen and he is Lieutenant Frank Drebin. The idea could be affordable in another 30 years. When there has been such a long time that disconnection is complete.
But at that point you could even make your own movie and do it with it. It would be like restarting Flash Gordon today, you could do it technically, but there is no point. Also, it does not help Indiana Jones to be a technical restart of Flash Gordon.
But hey, maybe that's what the spoof industry needs. An airplane era spoofed film. Something that can rebrand the image, reports the black-hole spoof movies that are currently sunk.
I always feel artistically sorry for Leslie Nielsen, she did Typecast to make fun sandwiches. His unfortunate grace never had the chance to take off.
My original version of this got deleted. But I found an Italian translation that somehow survived. So it's a little off now.

Comments
Post a Comment