Have you ever wondered what the oldest pornographic film is.
No.
I hadn't neither until today.
I don't know what brought on this curiosity, but after doing a little internet search and discovered the movie 'A Free Ride'.
It's about 9 minutes long and it's incredibly straight to the point.
Two girls are walking down a dirt road, who are then approached by a man in a fancy car. He offers them a ride to wherever the heck they're going and they decide to join him.
This leads to a scene where he's groping their breasts and complimenting them on their find ''Dairy''. Before the whole lot of them stops over somewhere so that they can all relieve themselves in the forest. Which are very classy cameraman decides to film. So yes even a hundred years ago you could find a video of people peeing for your pleasure.
So the next time somebody berates you for your sexual Kinks just remind them that a century ago people were into the exact same crap that we're doing today. It's all subjective.
The rest of the film after that is just straight-up sex. Done in a kind of comedic fashion, at the two girls occasionally push each other out of the way asking that they get a little time as well.
In fact the whole film has this fun comedic overtone to it. Everyone's so direct with what they want and so quick to the punch that it just comes off as funny. There's no conversations, there's no push back. You just go in for the grab and get what you want. Everybody is in with it, every body's having a good old time.
This is the first time I have ever sat down and watched entire pornographic video.
Oh sure I've looked them up as regularly as anybody else. But do you ever actually sit down and watch the entire thing.
I'm going to guess not.
You watch one or two minutes of what you want to see and then you go on with your day.
But once again I think the overall comedic tone is what helps this (film). It's not even all that sexy because the comedy of the whole thing overpowers any sense of lust. All in all it's surprisingly fun to watch and it's fun to bring up because of the perceived image that such activity just never took place back in the day and that porn was only birthed in the basement of a 1960s opiate / marijuana den.
But it's just not true. And we all knew it back then and we all know it now.
I think it's worth watching just for the opening title screen.


Comments
Post a Comment